Color palette?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Easy one.

Brown:
Blue:
What's next?

My guess is BLACK...and SILVER. Like white but fancier ;) First I was thinking golden (non-broken) Bat-sign this time but black & white seems more appropriate (there's a comic book called B&W too) and silver is much better than white, I think. So, that means: lots of Batcave, darkness, fancy dark suits ala ''Inception'', Catwoman (???) etc. in Wally Pfister's shots :shh:

:arrow: with golden (think, almost every interior scene in BB, amazing interior scenes in TDK etc.)...just throw in a couple of sunrays there and there...

Your thoughts?

Usually the Nolan and Pfister stick to two main colors: brown and blue. I don't think they have ever strayed from these two color palettes that much.

I'm guessing that 3atman is going to be a mix of both, which Inception looks like it is going to be.

Usually the Nolan and Pfister stick to two main colors: brown and blue. I don't think they have ever strayed from these two color palettes that much.

I'm guessing that 3atman is going to be a mix of both, which Inception looks like it is going to be.
No doubt about it. But maybe (definitely) more in literal way, they have to market Batman 3 somehow? Posters, logo etc. If you throw out first teaser posters for BB (B&W), you have 100% brown background and TDK is blue in every sense (except for that burning logo).

Off the topic: Few days back I was watching TDK (for the 14th time) and realized how golden/brown is used in interior, secured scenes...and how blue is used in exterior/interior scenes with a sense of coming dread, loneliness, depression etc. (even when Loeb gets killed you can see that Big Blue outside, like a menace). Combined with this sort of ''psychological'' scenery (Mayor's office is simplistic, Dent's is a chaos, Wayne's penthouse empty...)...these poeple really don't tend to use ANY kind of tiny detail without purpose. Bravo, maestros! :clap:

Pink:

hahahaha... :D

Zuuur-een-aarh!!! :D

Dark green if the riddler is taking part of the fun :angel:

Jonas Agersø wrote:Dark green if the riddler is taking part of the fun :angel:
Isn't Nolan color blind to green?

chee wrote: Isn't Nolan color blind to green?
And red...but not Wally. :lol:

natalie wrote:
chee wrote: Isn't Nolan color blind to green?
And red...but not Wally. :lol:
Yea, but Nolan is gonna have to watch the movie. :batface:

"I can't see it Wally. :JGLface:"