Meow UPDATE:

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
OVERMAN wrote:and what's wrong with a love interest, helps balancing the film.
Nothing is wrong with a love interest, I just rather have Bruce as a loner. It just doesn't suit him to have a girly-friend.

kind of cheesy and predictable

talli wrote:

who says a love interest is the same every time, that emotion can lead to so many different plot resolutions, the simple idea of love can be disguised and transformed in so many things, I'm not saying he has to fall in love and get married, or fall in love and get heart broken, a filmmaker like Nolan can do so much stuff with an element like this, you can't say is cheesy because it's simply not true, is like saying having a villain on a batman film is cheese and predictable...

and what's wrong with a love interest, helps balancing the film.

who says a love interest is the same every time, that emotion can lead to so many different plot resolutions, the simple idea of love can be disguised and transformed in so many things, I'm not saying he has to fall in love and get married, or fall in love and get heart broken, a filmmaker like Nolan can do so much stuff with an element like this, you can't say is cheesy because it's simply not true, is like saying having a villain on a batman film is cheese and predictable...
AMEN OVERMAN!!! ''Cheesy'' is another way of saying - I don't get BB/TDK, cause...I don't think Rachel/Bruce relationship was ''cheesy'', do you? Let's end this curve by just waiting for that BOF podcast at the end of this day so we'll see what's with that misterious ''Meow''...

I haven't yet come across a convincing explanation against having Catwoman in B3.

GamingFreak wrote:I haven't yet come across a convincing explanation against having Catwoman in B3.
that's because you simply don't want one.

OVERMAN wrote:
GamingFreak wrote:I haven't yet come across a convincing explanation against having Catwoman in B3.
Or Maybe because certain people have agendas against certain characters.

you need one? i give you one. we havent heard anything about her in the previous movies. catwoman should havemade headlines in some ways. not big ones, but at least get some attention.

GamingFreak wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:
Or Maybe because certain people have agendas against certain characters.
nope, it's pretty much because you don't want one.

chee wrote:
Nothing is wrong with a love interest, I just rather have Bruce as a loner. It just doesn't suit him to have a girly-friend.
Agreed. Bringing a new love into the mix doesn't sound right, especially after everything that happened in TDK.