What if this movie is inside Jokers mind?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
i expected a thread like this on imdb.com...not on this board. people have to much time..

It could actually be bit funny if it turns out as geese711 thinks.
Everyone on NolanFans would go nuts :wtf:

I don't agree withe geese by the way. Why should WB make a movie in the Batman series that no one knew was a movie about Batman.
If they wanted to make a Batman spin-off they would present as a Batman Spin-off cause it will make the box-office boost.

Inception can't be a movie inside the jokers mind.

I'd expect it to be in the Riddler's mind :wtf: but yeah, this is pretty stupid. This has been Nolan's dream project for a decade now, and I doubt he'll take the Batman route (maybe he'll make a sneak reference to the next movie, like the Batman symbol in Memento) but that's about all he should do. Nolan wouldn't sell out his dream project. I doubt it.

But still, with all the secrecy... who knows...

"The Batman Symbol in memento". I have seen memento 3 times and never noticed it. Please can you tell me the exact scene where it comes??

waveking wrote:"The Batman Symbol in memento". I have seen memento 3 times and never noticed it. Please can you tell me the exact scene where it comes??
That part where that guy is chasing after Lenny and then he asks himself he was chasing him, but then finds out the other guy was chasing him.

He gets into his car and backs out of the alley, you can see a comic book store on the other side of the street with a Batman logo and a Superman logo.