DiCaprio taking year break from film

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2010/ ... -care.html
London, Feb 12 – Actor Leonardo DiCaprio is planning to utilise this year in taking care of himself after his recent movie projects have left him physically and emotionally drained.

The actor is cutting back on his workload after filming serious movies “Shutter Island” and upcoming sci-fi thriller “Inception” took its toll on his wellbeing, reported imdb.com.

DiCaprio, who has been working consistently since he was 17, insists he is excited by the prospect of an empty schedule.

“These last couple of films have taken a lot out of me, so I don’t know what I’m going to do next. This year is going to be the year of really taking care of myself because I’ve reached 35 and I’ve taken a lot of things seriously, maybe too seriously at times, so I’m going to make sure that whatever I do next and whatever choices (I make) are really right for me,” said the actor.

This might be the year for him. He's got Inception and Shutter Island which is getting him big Best Actor nomination buzz. He's still got a ton of projects ahead of him.

That's good, working constantly can suck at times.

Inception wrote:isn't he already casted for the next movies of scorsese ?
Is he? I heard Scorsese is doing some family friendly film.

scorsese's next 3 films dont have dicaprio attached

theres some adaptation of anime

then Silence, with DDL and Del Toro playing 2 Jesuit priests in japan

and then an irish mobster movie with Deniro.

Inception wrote:I'm 100% sure he's casted for The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt and i thought there was rumors he'd be in The Invention of Hugo Cabret
Hasn't the idea of the Teddy Roosevelt biopic (with Scorsese and DiCaprio attached) been around for a long time? I don't think Scorsese is going to direct that anytime soon :(

my fav. actor.., i hope he comes back strong...

Christopher Nolan wrote:my fav. actor.., i hope he comes back strong...
Mine too :D