Third trailer?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
apw wrote:
Inception wrote:what are you talking about? $40M budget? i have no idea where you have read, you have misread or missed a "0" ! At IMDB shows the estimated budget is $200M. If it wasn't a big deal for Warner they wouldn't start advertising for it a year before the release date.
akv1984 was talking about Jonah Hex.
Yeah. I was talking about Jonah Hex.
CrazyEight wrote:
Inception wrote:what are you talking about? $40M budget? i have no idea where you have read, you have misread or missed a "0" ! At IMDB shows the estimated budget is $200M. If it wasn't a big deal for Warner they wouldn't start advertising for it a year before the release date.
Calm down. Make sure to read what is being discussed before you get to heated.
Agreed with what CrazyEight said.

Here (in Chile) IM2 comes out the 29 of April, so I'll let you know if there is a new trailer attached to it.

Smile wrote:Here (in Chile) IM2 comes out the 29 of April, so I'll let you know if there is a new trailer attached to it.
sweet

omid17 wrote:
Smile wrote:Here (in Chile) IM2 comes out the 29 of April, so I'll let you know if there is a new trailer attached to it.
sweet
In holland it now comes 28april :clap:

Inception wrote:ok i apologize for that, i guess the discussion a little bit went off topic
It's all right dude. Happens to all of us.

I'm looking foward for the final trailer, as I was blown away by the 2nd trailer especially with DiCaprio narrative and JGL & Tom Hardy fight.

BatMotor wrote:
omid17 wrote:
sweet
In holland it now comes 28april :clap:
nice
Mbah TskTsk wrote:I'm looking foward for the final trailer, as I was blown away by the 2nd trailer especially with DiCaprio narrative and JGL & Tom Hardy fight.
same here

Is it 19 days till IM2? Counting down...................

i really hope that a new trailer come out soon, i want new film material...