I'm terrified they might force him to re-edit it! Final Cut?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
So the word is; this movie is complicated, Peter Travers saw the film recently and said "It's fantastic but might be too complex for audience.", as you all know. Now, I am seriously scared Warner Brothers might force Mr. Nolan to re-edit the film and make it easier to understand! I don't know, man! These executives don't give a care about art or a filmmaker's vision! All they care about is money!

I'm even scared they might do it secretly! Anyone knows if Nolan has final cut or not?

I'm 100% sure that Nolan or Warner Bros. won't re-edit the film.

i also think it would be too late...

I don't think there is enough time to re-edit it. Rescheduling a movie is a bitch, especially when its less than a month from being released.

Even i think Warner Bros. won't re-edit the movie!!!They accept watever Nolan suggests...For example that 3-D conversation......Nolan said no....so Warner Bros. is not releasing it in 3-D!!!so chill!!!

Don't worry. It's a typical executive reaction to a film which requires an audience to engage with what they're watching. It's a contempt for the modern film public they believe should be held with safety gloves. This attitude stifles many film-makers, but I doubt it will in this regard. Remember, the Weinsteins have form on this with Memento. It took some time for that to have a fair limited release and had a very good box-office, in spite of studio's reservations.

Re-Edit? ofcourse they wont do that,if they would say to Nolan "hey nolan re-edit the whole movie otherwise noone go's to this"
then it would be Nolans last time making a movie for WB i think,because his artistic freedom will fall.

The movie is already done. They won't be re-editing it. Once it's shown to members of the press, it might as well be public record.

There's like what 3 weeks left? Not enough time to do a good job re-editing it.

And ya it would probably mean Nolan won't work for WB anymore.