"Inception": Critic Reviews thread

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

in a couple of weeks the movie will hit theaters. a question for the people in the states. how's the movie doing in terms of marketing, word of mouth etc. ? did it work and people got interested?

The marketing has been fantastic.

Gosh, reading that review you would almost think it would have gotten 4 stars. Sounds like great performances, great story, great action...everything I want in a blockbuster movie.

Christopher Nolan wrote:in a couple of weeks the movie will hit theaters. a question for the people in the states. how's the movie doing in terms of marketing, word of mouth etc. ? did it work and people got interested?
Best marketing i have ever witnessed, Headed to downtown LA today they have banners and posters everywhere. Guys at my work are pumped up, even a few female employees said they really want to see it :thumbup:

Take away Travers rating (3.5) and just go off the actual review. It's a wonderful review, Travers gushes about the film! Not a negative word in the whole article.
{=}

Take some pics man!
{=}

The Special One wrote:Take away Travers rating (3.5) and just go off the actual review. It's a wonderful review, Travers gushes about the film! Not a negative word in the whole article.
so true

today saw the JGL poster and saw the Korean poster