Inception Quotes

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
God... this movie is gonna be so epic.

I like this one too.

This is your responsibility. You are not prepared for this.

Rohan wrote:I like this one too.

And JGL still looks calm, don't know what's going on in his head though :D

Mbah Cobb wrote:

i mentioned that one already....he doesnt stay clam, you can see him grind his teeth, or whatever you wanna call that expression...he scrunches his face out of irritation

somehow i love the way leo is screaming at him, he doesn't really look calm, he's unhappy. i guess in the second trailer we see a part of it too that leo screaming at him " this wasn't part of the plan" and a gun man is coming towards them from the building. i guess they were identified in a dream...

SINCEPTION wrote:

somehow i love the way leo is screaming at him, he doesn't really look calm, he's unhappy. i guess in the second trailer we see a part of it too that leo screaming at him " this wasn't part of the plan" and a gun man is coming towards them from the building. i guess they were identified in a dream...

that gunman would be a very pissed off Tom Hardy....looks like he didnt think it was part of the plan either

talli wrote:
Mbah Cobb wrote:

i mentioned that one already....he doesnt stay clam, you can see him grind his teeth, or whatever you wanna call that expression...he scrunches his face out of irritation
Well, I think he do get irritated but act more calmly (after that finger pointing right in front of his face), if he doesn't calm the way that trailer showed us, JGL would just fight back and go into debate (maybe it's in the movie, we'll have to see it). ;) But then again, maybe I use incorrect word to describe the situation :D

that could be the turning point for JGL..

Yeah I think its the scolding that gets JGL to push himself in the mission and then ultimately sacrificing himselg

I must comment on how JGL seems to transform himself in every role he does. He goes from the calm, likeable chap (500 Days of Summer) to a badass gunmen in this. Very few actors have the image or looks to pull it off.