What was the last movie you watched? III

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
mann delivered some bad movies in the last years-> miami vice and public enemies, but he is able to create an emotional bond between the character and the audience...even if the movie is shit..

Children of men (on Blu-ray)- 99999/10
this movie just stunning! :thumbup:
Why you lurking my page brah?

jep it is.

Dodd wrote:Children of men (on Blu-ray)- 99999/10
this movie just stunning! :thumbup:
I'm reading the book right now. It's really good!

OVERMAN wrote: aye, good filmmaker, good storyteller, not very good dealing with human emotions tho...
He's fine with emotion, it's humor he has a problem with. Adapting Miami Vice and making a Muhammad Ali biopic while missing out on the humor is a big misfire.

Christopher Nolan wrote:mann delivered some bad movies in the last years-> miami vice and public enemies, but he is able to create an emotional bond between the character and the audience...even if the movie is shit..
Public Enemies was an alright movie. It was obvious that he used digital cameras though, the film's appearance looked awful.

chee wrote:
Christopher Nolan wrote:mann delivered some bad movies in the last years-> miami vice and public enemies, but he is able to create an emotional bond between the character and the audience...even if the movie is crap..
Public Enemies was an alright movie. It was obvious that he used digital cameras though, the film's appearance looked awful.
agree, didn't enjoy the movie. :(

chee wrote:
Christopher Nolan wrote:mann delivered some bad movies in the last years-> miami vice and public enemies, but he is able to create an emotional bond between the character and the audience...even if the movie is crap..
I can not agree more! He needs to go back to shooting in film and ditch the HD digital. :JGLface:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Batman Begins

How can anyone say Nolan has cold-hearted scripts? I almost cried when Bruce's parents died, and that was on my billionth watch (well...maybe its just my girly hormones acting up)! :batface:

Toy Story and Toy Story 2, in preparation for Toy Story 3.