The World Cup 2010

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Anyone excited for the kick-off of the football (soccer) World Cup on Friday?

My dream final is Argentina vs. Spain, although I don't expect Argentina to make it that far.

the biggest sport event in world. of cousre i'm going to watch most of the games. it also helps to survive the time till inception hits theaters..

Yep, gonna watch it.

Not a big Football/Soccer (whatever you call it) fan, but I always love the World Cup! My dream final is never gonna happen. North vs. South Korea!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Not the big soccer fan, but my small country Denmark is represented, so of course Im gonna watch it. Big screens in the city+lots of beer = united nation ftw.

Jonas Agersø wrote:Not the big soccer fan, but my small country Denmark is represented, so of course Im gonna watch it. Big screens in the city+lots of beer = united nation ftw.
Oh my god, Denmark vs. Holland is gonna be a good match for us then! :mrgreen:
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

it would be a very smart move from warner bros. to release some international tv spots in some of the big countries in europe, asia, south america during world cup games. the world cup games will attract a huge audience and this would be good chance to promote the movie in a very good way. in some countries, you can reach 20 million viewers..

Erik wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:Not the big soccer fan, but my small country Denmark is represented, so of course Im gonna watch it. Big screens in the city+lots of beer = united nation ftw.
Oh my god, Denmark vs. Holland is gonna be a good match for us then! :mrgreen:
Im afraid that Denmark will lose. They are playing like shit these days.

Super excited for this!

come on Australia!!

SPAIN FTW!

Now that we're on the topic, there's a scene in Inception when they're in Morocco that has big soccer balls hanging from the street corners? Anything to do with the World Cup?