Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
it's goyer's and snyder's fault. not my fault. just gave some ideas.

Christopher Nolan wrote:it's goyer's and snyder's fault. not my fault. just gave some ideas.
bro you should be taking credit for this
way to troll in the exact opposite direction of the conversation

Sandy wrote:and M4 you're in for a show tomorrow night son.
Oh I definitely need one trust me! :thumbup:

Managed to gather up my buddies so we'll split the drive, I'll get some well earned sleep on the way and try to enjoy it as much as I can.

Will post my thoughts on Sunday.

m4st4 wrote:
Sandy wrote:and M4 you're in for a show tomorrow night son.
Oh I definitely need one trust me! :thumbup:

Managed to gather up my buddies so we'll split the drive, I'll get some well earned sleep on the way and try to enjoy it as much as I can.

Will post my thoughts on Sunday.
I'm sure you've read braked and I gushing over it but what I've neglected to mention is how goddamned hot Antje Traue is in this movie.

Christopher Nolan wrote:it's goyer's and snyder's fault. not my fault. just gave some ideas.
bro, where have you been?

My morning show @Big Odeon, CP, New Delhi got cancelled due to some "technical issues". :evil: Just came back from the cinema now.

The show was supposed to start at 10 am, but they made us wait for more than an hour after telling us that the problem would be rectified "soon". And then finally they said they have no option but to cancel the show. Frakking retards! :facepalm: And because all other shows for the weekend are housefull, they offered us Monday morning tickets as compensation! :crazy:

Thank God they offered us a refund, or the audience would have rioted otherwise. Never ever going to that multiplex again. This is definitely my worst experience at a cinema hall ever. :x

I'm so glad I bought tickets for today's night show too (at another multiplex - DT Star, Saket, New Delhi). Fingers crossed for that now.

I'm really enjoy it.

Ok, Superman isn't Batman and Snyder isn't Nolan but the movie is entertaining and pack of action if you like it (too much in imo).
I like the origin story and characters. Kevin Costner and Antje Traue rules!
.... and btw Supes is a baby's mama :lol:

oracle86 wrote:My morning show @Big Odeon, CP, New Delhi got cancelled due to some "technical issues". :evil: Just came back from the cinema now.

The show was supposed to start at 10 am, but they made us wait for more than an hour after telling us that the problem would be rectified "soon". And then finally they said they have no option but to cancel the show. Frakking retards! :facepalm: And because all other shows for the weekend are housefull, they offered us Monday morning tickets as compensation! :crazy:

Thank God they offered us a refund, or the audience would have rioted otherwise. Never ever going to that multiplex again. This is definitely my worst experience at a cinema hall ever. :x

I'm so glad I bought tickets for today's night show too (at another multiplex - DT Star, Saket, New Delhi). Fingers crossed for that now.
What I've learned about India is that whenever something goes wrong, there's usually someone on the other end making money off of it.

Hope your next experience is better.

Just got back. On one hand I'm completely frustrated but visually my mind is blown. Don't really know what to think. Need to see it again and gather my thoughts.

The action in this film will change action in super hero movies forever. Makes Thor look like two kittens wrestling. The fight with Zod is the greatest super hero fight I've ever seen.

I'm going to throw this out there. IF this movie gets a sequel, Snyder and Goyer MUST go. The delivery of the plot is terrible. Feels like 3 movies with 8 different story lines crammed in to one. They need to develop character WAY more as Nolan did in the trilogy. Make no mistake this does not come anywhere close to the Dark Knight Trilogy or Inception. You can literally turn your brain off. You don't develop any feelings for Lois, Jonathan, Martha, even Clark to a great extent.

To put it in perspective not a single person clapped after the first screening full of Superman fans.

I'm not sure what to think. This is not a bad movie. It's just so frustrating that its no where near as good as it could be. Like I said this is 8 awesone storylines crammed into 1 so none get developed. Still go see it for the action.

Stop it guys. You're making me regret buying 3D tickets and not manning up to watch it in IMAX 2D in the next city tomorrow.