Oppenheimer - Industry/Celebrity Response and Buzz

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

Those of us that have been here for over a decade... tomorrow is finally the day and it's insane to me that we're going to get to witness such a thing. Might quite literally be one of the single coolest moments of my life! :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

FreakLikeMe wrote:
March 9th, 2024, 10:18 pm
Those of us that have been here for over a decade... tomorrow is finally the day and it's insane to me that we're going to get to witness such a thing. Might quite literally be one of the single coolest moments of my life! :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:
Amen! Good luck to the Oppenhomies and most specifically to Chris and Emma, who have enriched so much of mine and everyones lives with their work. I'm so proud of them and will be biting my nails. We've waited YEARS - it's TIME!!! :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

FreakLikeMe wrote:
:clap:

just a few more hours....
the calm before the storm..
a storm named Oppenheimer

there's a storm coming mr.wayne

FreakLikeMe wrote:
Might quite literally be one of the single coolest moments of my life! :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:
Of your life? :P More like the Nolans' lives and the people's winning tonight