Oppenheimer - Industry/Celebrity Response and Buzz

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

Russell brand gives me mad cult leader vibes, also the fact that he had Critical drinker as a guest and gushed all over him already tells me his takes are shit.

Sean Lock was a prophet

This aired on 10 November 2014 btw.

I think Ben Shapiro gave the best and objective review of the movie I've seen.

Watching the movie you could sense a bias towards the scientists against the corrupt polititians. But Shapiro turned that view on its head and said "just because someone is brilligant in quantom physics doesn't mean they always can make the best desicion for the country or hold a security clearance" And how true he is. Looking only at the evidence and persona of Oppenheimer there is no chance he should have kept that security clearance. Too many dodgy characters surrounding him.

Lol, Shapiros take on the movie is probably the biggest misreading of a film I’ve ever seen

Shapiro is an idiot and agreeing with his review is scary.
As stupid as people thinking Scorsese likes the leads of WoWS or Goodfellas.

Demoph wrote:
August 14th, 2023, 10:42 am
what scary is people who react that strong to a view or review of a movie and to call shapiro dumb is saying everything about their own state of mind.

danevito wrote:
August 14th, 2023, 11:18 am
Demoph wrote:
August 14th, 2023, 10:42 am
what scary is people who react that strong to a view or review of a movie and to call shapiro dumb is saying everything about their own state of mind.
Because it’s objectively a bad take
A 3 hour movie that demonstrably shows the people targeting Oppenheimer are very questionable, insecure, and corrupt is not a movie trying to tell you that they were right and Oppenheimer was wrong. It critiques Oppenheimer but it’s main focus of critique is the American establishment that took him and his teams invention and used it for vile things that Shapiro has jerked off to for his entire career

How the fuck so many smoothbrain cuckservatives are popping up here?