"Oppenheimer" Reviews Discussion

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 10:29 am
At this point... I am willing to bet some people here are entertained with replying to Restkrad, I think. Or they don't know user's history here. Not sure but it's entertaining for me now to see some going back and forth with that user lol

The bedrock of civilisation is discourse. No rules have been broken so I am not sure what your trying to say here.

ConcreteDrifter wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 10:32 am
Did Oppie just go up from 92% to 93%?!!! If, so, as Cooper said to TARS - Nice!
Nice! Cooper! This is no time for caution.

On Metacritic, the rating went down to 89

Retskrad wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 10:52 am

Retskrad wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 10:52 am
We’re still waiting for that 100 from EW to get in. I think Wall Street Journals review was very glowing as well.

With that said, I know Richard Brody will eventually review this for the New Yorker and he is most likely not going to give it a good score. So 89 is probably where it will stay

retskrad is just secretly a nolan fan who talks shit about him on purpose so that he can bait people into writing paragraphs giving praises and validation on why nolan is good.

Oku
From now on, I will also be blocking everyone who mentions the troll.

If you can't stop giving them attention and playing right into their hand, then you are no better at all and deserve to be blocked as well.

Bale Fan wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 11:31 am
retskrad is just secretly a nolan fan who talks shit about him on purpose so that he can bait people into writing paragraphs giving praises and validation on why nolan is good.
I keep saying I am a Nolan fan and he’s one of the greats