Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Ruth wrote:
November 24th, 2019, 8:17 pm
Artemis wrote:
November 24th, 2019, 6:44 pm
I'm still paranoid af that I will dislodge my blood clot and get a dry socket and I just want this over with.
oh my god

now i’ll never get my wisdom teeth removed
I've got 2 wisdom teeth removed (separately) and never had to wait for more than 3 hours. I got it removed, walked home, pretended to be Two-Face in mirror for few minutes and waited around 3 hours before having dinner.

YMMV I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I got all 4 removed at one go so it's different for me.

Is it only me or does what felt like a poor year for movies for a long time now looks a lot more promising? I know most of the best films comes out later in the year but it really didn't feel like a great year compared to 2017 and 2018 up until like a month ago.

Artemis wrote:
November 25th, 2019, 8:41 am
why the fuck

so it turns out my school's 35mm cam does indeed work and it is indeed 4-perf, so budget wise my producers are trying to assassinate me and my dp BUT we're now shooting anamorphic chris nolan wya

Artemis wrote:
ouch! i was supposed to get them done like two years ago, but they haven't impacted yet *knockonwood*

Pratham wrote:
November 25th, 2019, 9:22 am
Artemis wrote:
why the fuck
so that i could get it over with

getting wisdom teeth out is fun, hearing your teeth crunch is a unique sensation

If y'all wanna reach out to me, a lot of you have me added on insta and FB and twitter.

I made myself clear a few pages back a month ago. Stay golden y'all.

Sanchez wrote:
November 25th, 2019, 8:53 am
Is it only me or does what felt like a poor year for movies for a long time now looks a lot more promising? I know most of the best films comes out later in the year but it really didn't feel like a great year compared to 2017 and 2018 up until like a month ago.
It's always the same lol, it is what it is

Next week Parasite, Marriage Story, Knives Out and The Farewell is already screening. I figure quite a lot of those are going to be sold out but I hope I'll have some time next weekend. Maybe I'll finally do a double feature in theater lol

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
November 25th, 2019, 10:56 am
getting wisdom teeth out is fun, hearing your teeth crunch is a unique sensation
and feeling the blood flow down in your throat :razz: