The Batman (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I haven't liked Shipp too much in the x men movies. Maybe if she gets the role Reeves will know how to bring out the best.

If this is true, I like all these names.

Once again, the source is GeeksWorldWide. At this stage it's equally pointless to discuss these names as it would be to discuss randomly drawn names out of a hat. It sounds less like a shortlist than a list of almost all prominent black actresses in Hollywood in Pattinson's age range.

If you want to speculate then sure but be mindful there's no merit behind this source.

Oh, wait, now I'm hearing it's going to be either Anna de Armas or Elizabeth Debicki and WB will soon announce the decision. My sources are legit. Seriously!
I bet most of you would love either of them :P

My sources have told me that Catwoman will definitely be
Joe Mamma

oh yeah, that would be hot

just kidding
or am I?

You can all have a laugh people but bottom line is we will probably never see Zoe Kravitz as Catwoman and we all cope with that in different ways okay?

Really hope they'd cast Kyle Chandler as Two-Face.

Master Virgo wrote:
October 3rd, 2019, 9:29 am
Really hope they'd cast Kyle Chandler as Two-Face.
Kyle Chandler in everything pls

If any truth to this, Logan Browning would be far more interesting than anyone else. She has the look, she has the chops, she has something special about her. Shipp has been kind of a non-entity in Apocalypse, DP and Love, Simon to be honest.

YES to Chandler.

OMG Browning was on Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. That show brings memories.

She totally has the look for Catwoman. Would love to see her get a major role like this.