Marriage Story (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Yeah on reflection and looking at other reactions coming out of tiff, I frankly don’t see anything topping this for film of the year. Netflix bias from AMPAS aside, this is your BP front runner folks

We'll see...It didn't win anything out of Venice, and Scarlett seems to keep pissing off everyone on twitter.

I don't think her controversies will effect her chances of being nominated or winning tbh.

antovolk wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 6:39 pm
Yeah on reflection and looking at other reactions coming out of tiff, I frankly don’t see anything topping this for film of the year. Netflix bias from AMPAS aside, this is your BP front runner folks
Driver in the film's climax. Whew.

look, if my reaction to a trailer is a video of celebratory airhorns speculation can stop right there. my word needs to be taken as gospel more often.

Numbers wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 7:26 pm
antovolk wrote:
Driver in the film's climax. Whew.
yupppp

antovolk wrote:
Haven’t seen MS but Parasite exists

anarchy wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 2:12 pm
antovolk wrote:
Haven’t seen MS but Parasite exists
Parasite isn't out until bloody February here and might even be skipping LFF :x

This is my favorite movie of the year by far, and obviously, my current pick for Best Picture.

Coming to theaters in my country too yaaasss