The Leftovers (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The show is mentioned at 8:47:

So.. I think I finally figured out what type of mindset I need to be in to watch this.

I'm exactly halfway through S1. I can't binge it because I'm often too overwhelmed.
This show is goddamn beautiful.

Numbers wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 10:08 pm
So.. I think I finally figured out what type of mindset I need to be in to watch this.

I'm exactly halfway through S1. I can't binge it because I'm often too overwhelmed.
Just wait, it gets better ;)

Numbers wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 10:08 pm

Yeah. This show speaks to people who are going through rough times, understand tragedy, loss or grief better than anything I've ever seen.

S1 is thick with its meditative dread, but the later seasons become more dynamic and adventurous without losing what's so great about the first season.

also, like, look, i'm straight and wouldn't fuck a guy, but I would fuck Justin Theroux in The Leftovers

-Vader

Justin Theroux is very difficult to watch because you know that his eyebrows are shaped and I'm saying this as a straight man but it is very unnerving. Somebody should tell him that he should ease up on the plucking.

Nistopher Colon wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 8:49 am
Justin Theroux is very difficult to watch because you know that his eyebrows are shaped and I'm saying this as a straight man but it is very unnerving. Somebody should tell him that he should ease up on the plucking.
What’s going on in this post.

Nistopher Colon wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 8:49 am
straight men should have the freedom to pluck their eyebrows as much as they want to

Straight men who take good care of their grooming and hygiene are the best straight men.

If my current bf and I break up, I'm just going lesbian because some of these men...smh.

i OnLy WaSh My FaCe WiTh WaTeR.... oNcE a MoNtH

YoU wAsH YoUR aSS???? BrO ThAT'S GaY