TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
And that’s how you get a week ban folks

Why did I click that fucking spoiler tag.

Welcome to the lifetime ignore list.

TeddyBlass wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 7:53 pm
And that’s how you get a week ban folks
Brutal

What have I done?

I have a feeling this is going to be a smaller film.

Angus wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 1:55 am
I have a feeling this is going to be a smaller film.
Smaller or bigger, no matter. NOLAN is back. Only this is important.

I have decided to sell all my Nolan stocks and I'm becoming a hardcore Anti-Nolanite from here on out.

Let's face it, this guy has lost the plot. He appears to be making this hastily put together, scale-for-the-sake-of-scale Inception rip-off. It doesn't exactly inspire confidence, does it? Pattinson is already out there complaining that the film is too bloated and it's not even made yet!

This is going to be a disaster, folks. Close the boards.

Insomniac wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 5:49 am
I have decided to sell all my Nolan stocks and I'm becoming a hardcore Anti-Nolanite from here on out.

Let's face it, this guy has lost the plot. He appears to be making this hastily put together, scale-for-the-sake-of-scale Inception rip-off. It doesn't exactly inspire confidence, does it? Pattinson is already out there complaining that the film is too bloated and it's not even made yet!

(people who refer to other people as ‘folks’)

I am amped for this film. So glad it's not a Superhero, Bond, or any other current franchise. New concepts are so refreshing in Hollywood's current love affair of remakes and Marvel. And I hope this movie is closer to 4 hours long. I know longer lengths are frowned upon for cinemas, but Nolan's cinematography skills are able to keep me interested for all 4 hours. Interstellar felt very short for me when I saw it at the theater, and thats over 3 hours long.

Insomniac wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 5:49 am

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah