TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Bacon wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 6:04 pm
I don't want him doing already established IP's tbh, since he's going to do Bond soon. I'd be willing to bet he was probably already approached for 2049 and turned it down.
Delusional.

I think Nolan directing Bond is just one those no-brainer things that will ironically never happen. Which is perfectly fine.

I think ya'll underestimate how much of a Bond fanboy Nolan has been his whole life.

Like I bet he even has Honor Blackman pinups, Q jammies, and a stuffed DB5 he sleeps with.

I'm not too crazy about Bond myself but I'm definitely interested in seeing anything this man makes.

But if you think that he's not making a Bond movie in the future then you're not paying attention. He said that he has an idea, something that hasn't been done before and who knows, he might have been approached by the producers at some point. If Nolan says he's interested in making a Bond movie and a reboot is inevitable, convince me why Nolan making a Bond film isn't a possibility?

Ace
When interviewed at Cannes last year he said it feels like covering old ground.
And in case you wondered if he might be ripe to direct a James Bond film someday as has been rumored in the past, Nolan said he has been there already in a way. “For the Dark Knight films we mercilessly pillaged from James Bond films for the Bruce Wayne scenes,” he said indicating Morgan Freeman’s character was a direct relative to the Bond series.
https://deadline.com/2018/05/christophe ... 202389526/

At 00:25:00
http://www.mtv.com/news/podcasts/happy- ... her-nolan/
I've met with Barbara and Michael who are the most incredible people and the most incredible producers and that's part of the problem, they're such incredible producers they do well on their own. I'd love to work with them at some point but it would have to make sense.
Bare in mind that this is an answer to if he would make a Bond film with Tom Hardy while in the meantime Bond 25 was underway with Daniel Craig.
But after listening to this part of the podcast, it's definitely not set in stone but it is a possibility that he might make a Bond film in the future.

P.S. I absolutely love this podcast (his Bane impression :gonf: )

GIVE US SOMETHING CHRIS

Someone call up WB and tell them to release some info.

Nolan specifically did an interview around Dunkirk's release (EDIT: It's the MTV one you just posted) where he explicitly stated he wanted to do a Bond film and that he already had ideas on how/what to do. I might be jinxing it, but him doing Bond at some point is practically a given, especially since that'd be a no-brainer to get audiences back on board after Craig leaves.

Wanting to do a Bond movie is not enough though.