2018-2019 Awards Season

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
BP best pic nom for....drama? BR got a best pic nom? Atlanta got snubbed too? Jeez I knew it was gonna be bad but I didnt know itd be this bad.

Glad Foy got a nomination for First Man. Same goes for Hurwitz.

Good for Redford btw

As for Vice, I thought it was received quite well?

edit: Gosling should've gotten a nomination. Same for Best Picture. Black Panther? are you fucking kidding me.
First Man also over Blackklansman imo and I haven't heard such good things about Bohemian Rhapsody...

Well shit, I gotta a lot of movies to watch. 😲

Please explain this bullshit to me. Roma is nominated for best screenplay and directing but not best picture, Rhapsody doesn't have a nod for either, but is nominated in BP category? The fuck kind of nominating is this?£

Master Virgo wrote:
December 6th, 2018, 5:04 pm
Please explain this bullshit to me. Roma is nominated for best screenplay and directing but not best picture, Rhapsody doesn't have a nod for either, but is nominated in BP category? The fuck kind of nominating is this?£
Roma was not eligible for BP. It was eligible and nominated for Best Foreign Language Film.

Dunno if this goes here or not but:

Interesting conversation.

And really cool to hear Timothee say Christopher Nolan is still his favorite director and that he saw Interstellar 12 times in IMAX lmao

Bacon wrote:
December 6th, 2018, 11:49 am
BP best pic nom for....drama? BR got a best pic nom? Atlanta got snubbed too? Jeez I knew it was gonna be bad but I didnt know itd be this bad.
that makes no sense, nominating black panther for comedy would be a little sense as nominating bohemian rhapsody for drama

wait

-Vader

Bacon wrote:
December 6th, 2018, 5:51 pm
Dunno if this goes here or not but:

Interesting conversation.

And really cool to hear Timothee say Christopher Nolan is still his favorite director and that he saw Interstellar 12 times in IMAX lmao
Timothee and Chris are so gonna work together again lol

Just realized Yorke wasn't nominated for Best Score OR Best Song either. Absolutely pathetic.

Bacon wrote:
December 6th, 2018, 6:18 pm
Just realized Yorke wasn't nominated for Best Score OR Best Song either. Absolutely pathetic.
he's not going to at the oscars either

-Vader