Who's seen Following?

The 1998 feature film about a young writer who follows strangers for material meets a thief who takes him under his wing.
Redsmile wrote: If you try to make a movie you will see how much of a bitch lighting a shot can be! :JGLface:
i know, i know... :think:

AAA
I just saw it for the first time, not Nolans best, but definitly a marvellous movie. I really liked the thrilling soundtrack, and the (as allways) awesome quotes, even when I found some of the twists to be very unbelievable. But thats the only flaw I can think of, it's nearly perfect in everything else.

Just saw it, again, again yesterday.

Anyone els noticing that there is a lot of talking about "planting stuff" and also alot of "sub-conscious" talk in it?

great nolan film.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

I've seen Following many times. This might be Nolans most intimate movie. The style is very interesting, especially how he used the lighting.
Oh and I prefer the achronoligical version to the chronological, just makes the movie much more suspenseful.

Andron wrote: Oh and I prefer the achronoligical version to the chronological, just makes the movie much more suspenseful.
i don't think there's a "chronological version" of this movie :?

talking about Memento?

The chronological version of Following is included on the DVD (on the one I own :) )

What?!

Andron wrote:The chronological version of Following is included on the DVD (on the one I own :) )
Yeah I hate it tbh.

I love following, its a film that shows that anyone with a large amount of effort and hard work and understanding can make a great no budget film