Films Pages v2.0

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Hey guys. :)

Since we launched version 2.0 of Nolan Fans in January 2010, we've been doing a good amount of work around the website to help the rest of the pages fit the new design of the front page.

We've done a couple of key updates to the following pages:
http://www.nolanfans.com/podcast
http://www.nolanfans.com/filmgalleries
http://www.nolanfans.com/inception

The most important one of all those is that Inception page. We're planning on updating the rest of the films pages in a similar manner. Since the rest of the films have already been released, there is a bit more information that we can include into those film pages. Teddy and I have a few ideas, but we want more.

We're planning on including a staff rating, the IMDb rating, the Rotten Tomatoes rating, along with the studios involved, the distribution company, release date, running time, budget, and box office sales. All of this in addition to the information already displayed.

So, my question to my fellow forum members is:
What would you like to see on the films pages?

I LOVE the updated Screenshot Gallery :thumbup:

I think the Trailers section can be updated in a similar fashion.

Maybe there can also be information on the Films pages relating to award nominations/wins for the movies?

Also, the sub-title links at the top aren't capitalized :geek:

Thanks for the suggestions, Eternalist.

To what sub-title links are you referring? These?

Yes, those.

Yea, I know what you mean. It's not exactly proper, but I think it fits the design better.

Level 1 Navigation: ALL CAPS
Level 2 Navigation: no caps

They don't let you capitalize the first letters only? You've got a tough job.

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I can do whatever I want to with the design and functionality of this website. There are no restrictions. Except for the phpBB forum backend and the Wordpress news-database management backend, I wrote this website's entire codebase myself.

i would like (if possible) screenshots and more info about his short films before following

AlexHaas wrote:I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I can do whatever I want to with the design and functionality of this website. There are no restrictions. Except for the phpBB forum backend and the Wordpress news-database management backend, I wrote this website's entire codebase myself.
Oh, I thought you meant that the coding would only let you choose between ABC or abc without an Abc option for the words which is why you went with uncapitalized letters.

#1fan wrote:i would like (if possible) screenshots and more info about his short films before following
We'll eventually get to doing something like this. Right now, we're focused on the pages for Nolan's feature films. What would you like us to add to those pages?