Loading...
Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.

This Page

What's the point of it?

Picture 5.png
Posts: 22821
Location: On NolanFans, aren't I?
I somewhat I agree. I get tired of it. :suicide:
Posts: 13625
Location: Florida
Well, what happens if you're post doesn't post successfully? How will you make it in this world!?

(I agree with you)
Posts: 8049
Location: Chungking Mansions
On other forums, it's just a usual redirect to your post.
Posts: 17452
I could live without this page also.

Or at least give me the option to go to the active topics page.
Posts: 2777
Location: Brasil
jibran wrote:On other forums, it's just a usual redirect to your post.


Yeah, I could live without this page too. This would be the right way.
Posts: 9827
solo2001 wrote:What's the point of it?

Picture 5.png

Posts: 18333
I like it. It assures me that my post is successful.
Mason wrote:I like it. It assures me that my post is successful.

A re-direct to the thread would do the same thing tho.
Posts: 18333
solo2001 wrote:
Mason wrote:I like it. It assures me that my post is successful.

A re-direct to the thread would do the same thing tho.


Yes.
Next page →
← Return to Reporting and Suggestions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest.