Custom Titles?

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
oracle86 wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Still, I want some sort of confirmation. Even if we have to wait until January's new design, I just think it's a really neat idea.
Yup, as long as it's on for January, that would be great.
A few days ago I asked Teddy about the custom titles and he said there ain't any plans as of yet and it probably won't happen any time soon.

He did confirm that we'll be getting widescreen avatars, however. :-D

yeahhhhh wide screen avatars!!!!!

Mason01 wrote:
He did confirm that we'll be getting widescreen avatars, however. :-D

Ahhh yeah!!! :goNF:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Mason01 wrote: He did confirm that we'll be getting widescreen avatars, however. :-D
...intriguing development.

solo2001 wrote:
Mason01 wrote: He did confirm that we'll be getting widescreen avatars, however. :-D
...intriguing development.
The last classic episode of The Simpsons - The Mansion Family, I think?

Mason01 wrote:He did confirm that we'll be getting widescreen avatars, however. :-D
I don't see the big deal with this. Wouldn't you guys rather have more space in the horizontal and vertical?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
Mason01 wrote:He did confirm that we'll be getting widescreen avatars, however. :-D
I don't see the big deal with this. Wouldn't you guys rather have more space in the horizontal and vertical?
That'd be nice also. But I like the design as it is, the space I mean. But widescreen avatars would fill up the extra space on the left nicely.

christophmac wrote:The last classic episode of The Simpsons - The Mansion Family, I think?
Definitely a great episode but season 11 is pushing "classic" (though the early-teen seasons have their own charm).
Mason01 wrote: That'd be nice also. But I like the design as it is, the space I mean. But widescreen avatars would fill up the extra space on the left nicely.
I see many more screenshot avatars in out future.

solo2001 wrote:
christophmac wrote:The last classic episode of The Simpsons - The Mansion Family, I think?
Definitely a great episode but season 11 is pushing "classic" (though the early-teen seasons have their own charm).
I think it's by far the best episode in season 11. 1-8 were absolutely incredible, 9 and 10 were really good too. Series 11 had some good episodes like this but also some lesser ones. After that, it sort of went downhill.

christophmac wrote: I think it's by far the best episode in season 11. 1-8 were absolutely incredible, 9 and 10 were really good too. Series 11 had some good episodes like this but also some lesser ones. After that, it sort of went downhill.
Yeah, late teens are a pretty rough watch. Then the transfer to HD was the final nail in the coffin. They should really end the series ASAP, it's not even entertaining anymore. :(