Sort topics by topic start date?

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Hopefully this hasn't been asked for already, if so I apologize for the dupe. I searched for "sort" and found nothing, so...

In addition to being able to sort by post time, it would be nice to be able to sort by topic start time to make it easier to see the newest topics.

Just a thought. Thanks for the nolanfans website!

Good suggestion! I agree!

If i haven't understand wrong, there is already what you're asking for, look for "View new posts" in the forum home page ;)

Andrea wrote:If i haven't understand wrong, there is already what you're asking for, look for "View new posts" in the forum home page ;)
Nope, that's different. That sorts by "post date". So for example, a topic created a year ago could be at the top of that list if someone just added a a post to it a minute ago.

I want to sort the topics by when the topic was originally created. Also, I want to be able to sort topics that way within each forum area, e.g., just in Inception, or just in Insomnia.

billh777 wrote:
Andrea wrote:If i haven't understand wrong, there is already what you're asking for, look for "View new posts" in the forum home page ;)
Nope, that's different. That sorts by "post date". So for example, a topic created a year ago could be at the top of that list if someone just added a a post to it a minute ago.

I want to sort the topics by when the topic was originally created. Also, I want to be able to sort topics that way within each forum area, e.g., just in Inception, or just in Insomnia.
If this was to happen then we would need sticky's as well thinking about it and I agree on the idea.