The Official Nolan Fans v3 Feature Requests Thread

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Can you legally take the artwork from the Inception bluray and put it on this site? I couldn't find it anywhere on the net so far.

As long as it doesn't have tits on it NF is pretty lenient about what you post.

Also, Could someone explain (without being condescending, if this has been explained) Why there's no news story about Inceptions four Oscar wins? Kinda seems like a big deal, especially in the Nolanverse.
What's going on here?

We're working on one. I have a video that's going up with it and I've been behind on some other things. Don't worry, it's on its way down the pipe.

great to know you'll update the site soon.....nolanfans is a great site,and i was a bit disappointed when i saw you guys hadn't updated your site to include the Inception success ....dont know why know one stresses on the fact that inception got the most awards[4],equal to only the best picture winner.kings speech..

Hey so I'm interested to know if you guys are still considering allowing members with a certain post count create their own titles. Is this a potential possibility?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Custom titles are definitely a possibility. It's likely we'll do something like this sometime during the run-up on DKR hype.

I wasn't sure where to ask this, but can you give us a black and white NF logo so that I can watermark stuff I make here on NF (like memes and stuff that might get spread across the internet)?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:I wasn't sure where to ask this, but can you give us a black and white NF logo so that I can watermark stuff I make here on NF (like memes and stuff that might get spread across the internet)?
Yes, most definitely! Please feel free to promote NF in any way you wish. ;)

This is the image we use for the screenshot gallery watermarking: http://cl.ly/67T2
Speaking of site promotion... I think it's about time to get some epic NF signature images. :goNF:

AlexHaas wrote:Speaking of site promotion... I think it's about time to get some epic NF signature images. :goNF:
I agree, some official Nolan Fans signatures would be awesome! :goNF: