The Official Nolan Fans v3 Feature Requests Thread

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Perhaps a table or a pie-chart showing the number of users from various countries? I'm interested in the USA vs foreign members comparison.

it would be nice to know if there are more portugueses but probably there aren´t

I would like to requesr a real mobile version of the site and forum. That would be great to have for my pda opera browser and my DSi XL browser.

Update Bio.
It currently states that
Nolan is currently working on his 7th full-length feature film, Inception, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Ellen Page. It is slated for release July 16, 2010.
kanjisheik wrote:Perhaps a table or a pie-chart showing the number of users from various countries? I'm interested in the USA vs foreign members comparison.
Umm..for this to work we need people actually telling where they live instead of saying 'Limbo' or 'Gotham'
gib sigs

bruce_angier wrote: Umm..for this to work we need people actually telling where they live instead of saying 'Limbo' or 'Gotham'
They actually know where people are, regardless of what their forum bio says. Your computer's IP address is usually tied to your state/country.
:JGLface:
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Batman-News.com wrote:
bruce_angier wrote: Umm..for this to work we need people actually telling where they live instead of saying 'Limbo' or 'Gotham'
They actually know where people are, regardless of what their forum bio says. Your computer's IP address is usually tied to your state/country.
I think it should be of choice if the user want's to give details of where they live on the forum in public view. I understand and respect users who wish to keep where they live private.

It would be great if you allow a user to edit or delete his/her post for more than 15 minutes or so.

Jackson wrote:It would be great if you allow a user to edit or delete his/her post for more than 15 minutes or so.
QFT.

Batman-News.com wrote:
:)

Be nice if any images posted larger than 733 pixels wide were dynamically scaled down to 733 wide (the current cut-off size).

and I agree on not having a time-limit on editing posts