Screenplay Section / Media Reorganization

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
I didn't want to open a new topic for that (I'm sure Alex or Teddy will do that), but that new Screenplay-section is awesome!!

DHOPW42 wrote:I didn't want to open a new topic for that (I'm sure Alex or Teddy will do that), but that new Screenplay-section is awesome!!
What screenplay section? :? I didn't knew that :lol:

Yea, we were going to post this at some point. Might as well do it now. ;)

We've added a Screenplay section to the website. Right now, it's only accessible through the Media button's drop-down menu. We're currently in the middle of reorganizing the Media section to include this new Screenplay section, as well as a new section for the Podcast, along with the Film Galleries, and the Trailer links.

Oh, I got this information through Twitter :D I'm on Twitter since last week and I'm following NolanFans on it. I got that news about the Screenplay Section there :D

DHOPW42 wrote:Oh, I got this information through Twitter :D I'm on Twitter since last week and I'm following NolanFans on it. I got that news about the Screenplay Section there :D
Twitter is an excellent way to stay in touch with the happenings at Nolan Fans. We tweet every news story and we're starting to tweet every new addition or change being made to the website. This way, you can track us as we continue to build and perfect Nolan Fans.

http://www.twitter.com/nolanfans

ek79 wrote:No words to describe! Thank you both.
You're very welcome. :)

Oh, and I love the new look of the Media-section! NolanFans.com never disappoints me 8-)

The screenplay for Memento has a bit of a strange tamplate. I prefer this one:

http://www.imsdb.com/scripts/Memento.html
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

The reorganization is good. But maybe you could put the trailers too. ;)

We're planning on that.

:thumbup: