Ban SPOILER Discussions once the movie comes out!!!

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
I just want to know if there are any measures in place to make sure people do not post spoiler topics on the Inception board. I hate people that reveal key TWISTS/REVELATIONS right in the fucking title!
(i.e Ken Watanabe is a BAD GUY! or MARION IS NOT LEO'S WIFE!)

My anti-Inception schedule kinda prevents me from seeing the film on the opening weekend! But I will be checking out the website for fan reactions then.

So please make sure no one posts any fucking thread that spoils the movie! :!:

fu**in newbies post everything on the inception board

Yeah that's going to be quite difficult!
{=}

We'll do the best we can.
We won't be able to prevent everything, though.

mabey you have to get x amount of posts before you can start threads

As long as all the spoiler topics will be in the spoiler section and will not be titled: "Oh did you expect him to die in the end?" or something, Im happy,.

- Will be seeing Inception 29. July..

Could the mods and admins rename the spoiler-threads once they move them? The moved threads still show up in the non-spoiler section and I don't want to risk reading something on accident. :(

The moderators should just uncheck "leave shadow thread" or what the english word is when moving a thread.

chee wrote:Could the mods and admins rename the spoiler-threads once they move them? The moved threads still show up in the non-spoiler section and I don't want to risk reading something on accident. :(
But I don't want to get spoiled either! We might get have a enforce a hefty punishment on posting spoilers within the few days proir to the film's release.

Post spoilers, and receive a permanent ban. We'll have to see how something like that can work.

AlexHaas wrote:
chee wrote:Could the mods and admins rename the spoiler-threads once they move them? The moved threads still show up in the non-spoiler section and I don't want to risk reading something on accident. :(
But I don't want to get spoiled either! We might get have a enforce a hefty punishment on posting spoilers within the few days proir to the film's release.

Post spoilers, and receive a permanent ban. We'll have to see how something like that can work.
Perma bans for people who do it on purpose. Short-term bans for people who do it on accident. :JGLface:

Don't wanna accidentally post in the wrong section and loose my account here! :batface: