Complaints and Critiques over Administration Thread

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
I'm staying the fuck out of this, not least because I was told the full story when I met Liron IRL on Monday.

MikaHaeli8 wrote:I'm staying the fuck out of this, not least because I was told the full story when I met Liron IRL on Monday.
Her side of the story...
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:I'm staying the fuck out of this, not least because I was told the full story when I met Liron IRL on Monday.
Her side of the story...
Fine. Her side.

ryan4butler wrote:
Her side of the story...

AHHH YOU DID?

I think she might think harshly of me right now but I still wanna meet her and hang out in Las Vegas.

chee wrote:
AHHH YOU DID?

I think she might think harshly of me right now but I still wanna meet her and hang out in Las Vegas.
Your sig is gold. PURE GOLD!

Allstar wrote:
chee wrote:
AHHH YOU DID?

Your sig is gold. PURE GOLD!
No, it isn't.

Teddy and Alex don't got no gold. We poor here at NF.

So now things are calmer in good ol nf.With the big bad veterans leaving and getting banned you think the quality discussion would arise up again.And yes my friends it did! Analysing balloons,15 old's discussing their imaginary relashionship's,the usual drought in nolan's films and entertainment sections and noobs spamming gifs/video's and stock responses just to get their post count up.Ignoring the newbs and troll's(the two became synonymous in NF)sure has helped sparked interesting and relevant discussion right guys?Pretty much like Bane in TDKR the staff and the "more smart and eloquent" members are feeding up a false hope.I always thought ignoring the problem never makes it to go away.Oh well more mods will surely make the site's level rise again.Either active mods who have absolutely no consistency and grip on their power or the ones who come in here once a month for 5 minutes to do nothing.Having a clear record or being registred in 09 surely must give a great understanding of the community and objectivity in serving the rules-it just can't go wrong right?

Rioting to make a point of course only gets condemnedion from the staff.Yet any improvements are yet to be made no matter how many times we stir shit up.Of course they are working on so many things that regular users cant see because in the words of uncle teddy:
every mod action isn't obvious, listed publicly, advertised
Geez.And I always thought no one sees it because no actual impact of them can ever be seen or felt in the forum.
How bout making a point in a more civilized matter then-write a long post carefully explaining things in a seperate thread.The result of that is locked thread in 5 minutes.Shite if I didnt knew any better I'd say apathy reached a new level on NF(if that was even possible)!

I was never good with long speeches so in short:this place redemption metter blew up long time so just keep marching on pigs.
Last edited by Mr. Caine on September 19th, 2012, 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I just have one thing to say here:

I hope you don't consider me a bad new member. Lol