[POLL] Should NF have a Man of Steel board?

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.

Should NF have a Man of Steel board?

Yes
66%
No
20%
I couldn't care less
15%

Total votes: 41

Since Nolan is writing/producing it, I think it deserves it's own board like the rest of Nolan's films. After all, since TDKR is now here, we'll need to anticipate the next movie Nolan's involved with. We should have a board for MoS so we can talk about certain aspects like we can with TDKR.

Does anyone agree?
Last edited by Bacon on July 23rd, 2012, 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bacon wrote:Since Nolan is writing/producing it

This is brand new information to me. I knew Nolan was pitching story ideas to Goyer...did he actually help write the screenplay?

My interest in this film continues to grow.

The bigger question is whether you know it's "I couldn't care less" instead of "I could care less".
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

apw
There is nothing really to talk about.

It doesn't come out for another year. Filming is already over. There won't be another trailer until December.

We've been over this before - and no. Nolan doesn't have any creative involvement in the project. Its not his film/vision.

Were a bit late getting this to the forum but I still agree that we should have its own board. Just put it under films produced by Nolan. I'm sure he will produce more in the future.

Jonas Agersø wrote:We've been over this before - and no. Nolan doesn't have any creative involvement in the project. Its not his film/vision.
The why does he have a "story by Christopher Nolan" credit on the movie trailer card?

I'm sure we'll get some sort of info on Nolan's next film within the next 6 months anyway.

So there'll be that.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Maybe we should have a board for Nolan Productions. Man of Steel and Wally's film could have sub-forums in that board. :think:

Any film that has a SYNCOPY banner would come under this board.

oracle86 wrote:Maybe we should have a board for Nolan Productions. Man of Steel and Wally's film could have sub-forums in that board. :think:

Any film that has a SYNCOPY banner would come under this board.
I vote for this. Nolan will undoubtably produce other films that he's not directing in the future. Man of Steel should get its own board under this title.