Oppenheimer - Industry/Celebrity Response and Buzz

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
MAGAs have zero self consciosness. Completely clueless about their own principles and image. They watch and enjoy Succession and The Boys and stuff like that. They don't know what the fuck is going on, unless some youtuber calls sth out as too woke. lol

way of going straight to politics and demonizing a whole group just because a conservatives opinion on a movie was mentioned. that's how fragile and sensitive woke liberal are these days. Cant even share a room and breath the same air together.

danevito wrote:
August 14th, 2023, 4:42 pm
way of going straight to politics and demonizing a whole group just because a conservatives opinion on a movie was mentioned. that's how fragile and sensitive woke liberal are these days. Cant even share a room and breath the same air together.
one need not to bee to sensitive about anything to distill a very clear thing form Ben Shapiro, either he IS an idiot who cant form a proper argument, or he is willingly being dense for the sake of his even more idiotic and downright oppressive and hypocritical beliefs, dont take this as an attack Danny, but mate, defending Ben Shapiro is a useless and just damaging enterprise dont even bother.

danevito wrote:
August 14th, 2023, 4:42 pm
“Demonizing a whole group”

Yeah it’s only fragile and woke when the left does that

Also, as awful a human being as Ben Shapiro is (also a clear grifter and scammer who was a failed Hollywood screenwriter and a nepo baby), one doesn’t even need to bring any of that up to tear down his review of this film because it’s objectively a severe misreading of the film.

Pratham wrote:
August 14th, 2023, 12:20 pm
How the fuck so many smoothbrain cuckservatives are popping up here?
Literally just came here wondering the same thing. I don't know how to tell you MAGA zealots the bad news, but Chris Nolan isn't making films for your agenda, no matter how you try to stuff them down that pipe. Second, Ben Shapiro can get straight f**ked and his "discourse" shouldn't have a home here. These are people who actively advocate for fascism. Frankly, the mods should do some cleaning up. We need to make it shameful to be a Nazi again. Did Oppie teach us nothing?

Can yall shut the fuck up and post legit reactions instead?

danevito wrote:
August 14th, 2023, 11:18 am
Demoph wrote:
August 14th, 2023, 10:42 am
Shapiro is an idiot and agreeing with his review is scary.
As stupid as people thinking Scorsese likes the leads of WoWS or Goodfellas.
what scary is people who react that strong to a view or review of a movie and to call shapiro dumb is saying everything about their own state of mind.
Shapiro is a far-right douchebag whose opinions decent people don't care about.

I'm not a MAGA supporter, but looking at some reactions here, I'm starting to see, why they have such attitude.
What some of you are doing, is insane.

poplar wrote:
August 18th, 2023, 4:32 am
I'm not a MAGA supporter, but looking at some reactions here, I'm starting to see, why they have such attitude.

poplar wrote:
August 18th, 2023, 4:32 am
Welcome to the club.