Oppenheimer - Industry/Celebrity Response and Buzz

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
No way he stayed awake through the entire thing...jk :D

Positive or negative...don't care what he thinks.

radewart wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 10:55 pm
positive on the movie

says Oppenheimer was a genius commie and a nut and Fauci is like him. we shouldnt trust scientists and truman was right and bombs are good.

total nutjob took away the wrong message from the movie

hasanahmad wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 11:09 pm
radewart wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 10:55 pm
positive on the movie

says Oppenheimer was a genius commie and a nut and Fauci is like him. we shouldnt trust scientists and truman was right and bombs are good.

total nutjob took away the wrong message from the movie
Yeah, this seemed less like a review and more of a video using Oppenheimer as a launching point for some of his own beliefs (plus he repeats the "bomb or invade" myth, and the myth that Oppenheimer himself was a Soviet spy, among other things).

Maybe let's not give views to a-holes.

The Special One wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 1:33 am
Sysmatic wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 10:40 pm
dissonance wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 10:31 pm

What did her story show?
Not that much actually. She had an photo of a slide of the 70mm film and a caption that the film was amazing, or something along those lines.
She was also completely nude
really? lol

I was listening to Marc Maron's WTF podcast interview with Cillian from a couple weeks ago. Marc said in his private IMAX 70mm screening in late June, it was just him and about a dozen other people, including Jon Favreau and Jordan Peele.

Really great interview btw. I've never heard Cillian so relaxed and seemingly enjoy himself so much. They talked about a wide range of topics, including lot about his upbringing in Ireland.

Barrett wrote:
August 3rd, 2023, 1:16 pm
I was listening to Marc Maron's WTF podcast interview with Cillian from a couple weeks ago. Marc said in his private IMAX 70mm screening in late June, it was just him and about a dozen other people, including Jon Favreau and Jordan Peele.

Really great interview btw. I've never heard Cillian so relaxed and seemingly enjoy himself so much. They talked about a wide range of topics, including lot about his upbringing in Ireland.
Did Maron say what he thought of the film?