Oppenheimer - Awards Speculation

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Imagine being a kid born in 1970 and growing up on legendary movies like Jaws, Close Encounters, Indiana Jones, and ET. Forty years later, you are handed a Best Director trophy by Spielberg. That’s gotta be the most incredible feeling for Nolan.

:gonf: Congrats!

What a great night

Nolan and Godzilla Minus One director Takashi Yamazaki

And what an incredible night! On to #13

I’m going to miss you all so much till the next one.
Genuinely, checking this forum on my work breaks, off days, just almost everyday in general for updates and how quick you guys are to keep us updated on Nolan news. Just the very fact that this forum is so..ALIVE. Cannot thank you enough. Hope this site never dies.

Natalie the 🐐.

Congrats to all :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

Congrats to all of you :gonf: :gonf:
we were all kinda sure about these 7 awards.
Sound was a shame and frankly American Fiction was enjoyable but wasn't as layered and complicated as Oppenheimer to win screenplay.

It's been almost ten years since Interstellar absolutely messed me up in the best way possible and changed my life. Been waiting for this moment ever since. So happy for Nolan and Emma and for this community. Stay awesome everyone and enjoy this day.

My life changed when I watched The Dark Knight at the age of 13 and I'm forever grateful and inspired by Nolan.

I guess it's because he won all the precusor awards so I took that Oscar win for granted. It came a little bit underwhelming for me but I'm just so happy for him and it means so much also to me. Curious to see what he will do next.