Oppenheimer - Awards Speculation

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
thankful for tonight...
and proud to be here...

wishing all luck to Nolan for future...

may this community thrives and continue to support him

godspeed

So glad some of them got the win, especially Cillian, Hoyte and Nolan. And of course best picture. :clap:

Hell yeah! :twothumbsup:

Best Picture Winner :gonf:
Last edited by brickarts295 on March 10th, 2024, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Made something for ya'll:

I'm very glad that they won best picture, but I kind of thought that the moment was a bit weird? :lol:

User of Interest wrote:
March 10th, 2024, 10:31 pm
I'm very glad that they won best picture, but I kind of thought that the moment was a bit weird? :lol:
Al was the lead in Insomnia, what some people say is Nolan's weakest (I like it plenty myself though). Nolan when did that Heat reunion asked that one very wordy question that stumped Al and Bob. And now Al stumbles the BP win.......What'll happen next when these two are together?

u2aerofan wrote:
Made something for ya'll:
A wonderful cinematic payoff.

brickarts295 wrote:
Best Picture Winner :gonf:
Well he did say he wanted to do a lighter film next so.........Finding Marlin?

As a long time, Nolan fan and longtime poster here, this was a great night to share with you guys...Well deserved...So glad Cillian won, too. Oppenheimer won everything I expected it to win, I figured sound was going to Zone of Interest...Was hoping for a screenplay upset, but oh well, still a great night!!