Interviews - Cast and Crew

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
So they didn't give out all for once. This is new stuff from the interview with Colbert.

Devosh77 wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 1:04 pm
Attended this myself and I gotta say that I was pleased to see him in person finally, not to mention being able to see Emma in the audience. Seeing the clips in the surround sound was all great, but hearing his voice and seeing his face was very down to earth almost, seeing him in person and hearing how he speaks is different to doing it via video and you can see how for lack of a better word "real" he is. His voice even with the mic sounds quieter and his features do remind you that yes, he's a middle aged man.

I was dissapointed that I didn't get to ask him a question even via this specific set in advance questions they did and it could have gone on longer, but I did appreciate how tight and well moderated this was too.

Waitedalongtime wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 11:14 pm
Devosh77 wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 1:04 pm
Attended this myself and I gotta say that I was pleased to see him in person finally, not to mention being able to see Emma in the audience. Seeing the clips in the surround sound was all great, but hearing his voice and seeing his face was very down to earth almost, seeing him in person and hearing how he speaks is different to doing it via video and you can see how for lack of a better word "real" he is. His voice even with the mic sounds quieter and his features do remind you that yes, he's a middle aged man.

I was dissapointed that I didn't get to ask him a question even via this specific set in advance questions they did and it could have gone on longer, but I did appreciate how tight and well moderated this was too.
You lucky

The only new stuff here is with Cillian: