Trailer #2

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Does anyone know who this actor is and who he might be playing?

Oku
That's Mr. Happy-Go-Fyigonwrem, also known as 'F*** Yeah I Got the Only Non-White Role in the Entire Movie'

Oku wrote:
May 10th, 2023, 10:34 pm
That's Mr. Happy-Go-Fyigonwrem, also known as 'F*** Yeah I Got the Only Non-White Role in the Entire Movie'
God I hope people don't moan about this like they did with Dunkirk

User of Interest wrote:
May 10th, 2023, 9:40 pm
Does anyone know who this actor is and who he might be playing?
Pedro Pascal

Samuel R. Jankis wrote:
May 10th, 2023, 10:58 pm
Oku wrote:
They already did, back when the cast was being announced, for like 1 day on Twitter. Thankfully I haven't heard any since.

Crysist wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 3:34 pm
Samuel R. Jankis wrote:
May 10th, 2023, 10:58 pm
Oku wrote:
They already did, back when the cast was being announced, for like 1 day on Twitter. Thankfully I haven't heard any since.
once the movie hits theaters it will resurge, and there will be online discourse about it, some moaning on twitter, some other morons like critical drinker and other right wing dipshits will "dunk on the woke losers" because it was only whites in reality and SJWs are crybabys or some rotten shit, it will be nothing about the movie and it will all occur in parallel to actual discussions about the film.

One of the reasons the first trailer stands out a bit more to me is because, in my opinion, Ludwig's music is far superior than the "made-for-trailer" music in the second. Which is a long way of me saying: I need the OST right now! (I remember them releasing the track Supermarine in May, so right about now could be realistic for the release of an Oppenheimer track... right?)

Supermarine was actually released in July.

I really dig the music in the latest trailer. The IMAX trailer is good but it's mostly sound design - good sound design though.

The music in the teaser is what gets me the most. Those string slides...

DylanMW211 wrote:
May 9th, 2023, 8:20 am
antovolk wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 12:48 pm
Couple additional bits of info -
1. Confirmed that this trailer was cut by the same team that did the IMAX one from December
2. The music is NOT Goransson but from Colossal Trailer Music. Only the December main/online trailer features Ludwig's work.
Do you know the Colossal Trailer Music song?
Managed to track it down, it's called Humans, from the industry album The Butterfly Effect.

antovolk wrote:
May 14th, 2023, 5:48 pm
DylanMW211 wrote:
May 9th, 2023, 8:20 am
antovolk wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 12:48 pm
Couple additional bits of info -
1. Confirmed that this trailer was cut by the same team that did the IMAX one from December
2. The music is NOT Goransson but from Colossal Trailer Music. Only the December main/online trailer features Ludwig's work.
Do you know the Colossal Trailer Music song?
Managed to track it down, it's called Humans, from the industry album The Butterfly Effect.
You’re the man, thanks!