Oppenheimer Official Stills/Posters

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Nolan never struck me as a La Croix guy lol

User of Interest wrote:
August 11th, 2023, 2:41 am
This still...

...unironically reminds me of this still :lol:
In a different multiverse

:lol:

Hahaha nice!

Does anyone know where these BTS photos of the magazines came from? https://www.reddit.com/r/OppenheimerMov ... penheimer/

Trying to make a replica of the Lewis Strauss RDJ one. Turns out the props department bought the original 1959 edition, ripped off the cover, and replaced it with the one of RDJ's likeness. Thank you!

ikhan1 wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 11:15 pm
Does anyone know where these BTS photos of the magazines came from? https://www.reddit.com/r/OppenheimerMov ... penheimer/

Trying to make a replica of the Lewis Strauss RDJ one. Turns out the props department bought the original 1959 edition, ripped off the cover, and replaced it with the one of RDJ's likeness. Thank you!
I'm guessing the Kindle version of 'Unleashing Oppenheimer'. I'm waiting until October to buy the printed book.

EOLB wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 2:45 am
I'm guessing the Kindle version of 'Unleashing Oppenheimer'. I'm waiting until October to buy the printed book.
Didn't that book come out recently? I believe those magazine cover BTS photos were posted as early as August 1st of this month.

ikhan1 wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 4:39 pm
EOLB wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 2:45 am
Didn't that book come out recently? I believe those magazine cover BTS photos were posted as early as August 1st of this month.
The ebook version was out on July

Thank you so much for posting them.