Oppenheimer Prologue

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
They showed the IMAX trailer at Ontario Palace. For a minute I thought they were skipping it, but it played last even after the 3D trailers for Ant-Man and GOTG 3. It was pretty sick, great visuals and it shook the theater like crazy. It appeared to be presented in 1.90 aspect ratio instead of 1.43 (I guess since the theater has single laser instead of dual). I assume they've held onto their 15/70 film projector for July.

(Avatar was amazing also)

DylanHoang wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 4:40 pm
Quick update: I PM'd a link to everyone who asked for the true IMAX recording of the IMAX trailer. After going again last night, in which I sat in the center, I got a different angle (still not sure if the first one on the side or this one is better). Something about the center angle does help put things in perspective. While my original goal was to get all of the screen and less of the audience, seeing the rows of people really showcases how large this screen is.

Regardless, if you want the link, please PM me. It's easier if you reach out to me; I don't want to go through threads to see who wants one.

Some stills for reference!
pics edited out for size - mod
friend, could you pass me the Imax trailer please?

DylanHoang wrote:
Quick update: I PM'd a link to everyone who asked for the true IMAX recording of the IMAX trailer. After going again last night, in which I sat in the center, I got a different angle (still not sure if the first one on the side or this one is better). Something about the center angle does help put things in perspective. While my original goal was to get all of the screen and less of the audience, seeing the rows of people really showcases how large this screen is.

Regardless, if you want the link, please PM me. It's easier if you reach out to me; I don't want to go through threads to see who wants one.

Some stills for reference:
Very interested in this. Thanks.

DylanHoang wrote:

Me please.

DylanHoang wrote:

Please Could you send me the IMAX trailer bootleg? thanks in advance

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 4:50 pm
Jeeezus that shit is gorgeous
Sure does !

Burner05 wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 5:18 pm
DylanHoang wrote:

(edited for page size - mod)
Looks great! It wont let me PM you or anyone though, nor can I see my own PM's :blank: .
Me please! i want one too

Hey, new people, welcome.

Please whenever you quote a post with many large photos or pictures, hit the spoiler tag to obscure them or simply edit out the links so that the page isn't cluttered with many duplicates of those same photos. Makes navigating the threads for other members way easier and pleasant :thumbup:

op#2 wrote:
December 20th, 2022, 4:41 am
Burner05 wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 5:18 pm
DylanHoang wrote:

(edited for page size - mod)
Looks great! It wont let me PM you or anyone though, nor can I see my own PM's :blank: .
Me please! i want one too
Me too please!.

Could someone please share the Imax trailer?
in my city unfortunately I don't have access to imax, I'm very curious to see this trailer.