Trailer #1

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
LinkedIn of the people involved in the piece/s

hasanahmad wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 1:25 pm
I am hearing the movie will start out in color and will shift to BW after the first test. Color represents a time of hope, lack of color represents fear. The movie will play events before and after together and the movie will end with the culmination of the pivotal event, the nuclear blast which will be a sequence over 4 minutes
Is this inside info or your own theory?

KEM
antovolk wrote:
December 20th, 2022, 7:31 pm
LinkedIn of the people involved in the piece/s
Dude how did you find them lol

I speak for everyone when i say we’re excited the soundtrack for trailer 1 is Goransson’s. On another note, this trailer is doing incredibly well, 15.4 million views on Youtube in 2 days is really, really good. We can be excited. :gonf:

currently 26.5 million on Twitter

ConcreteDrifter wrote:
December 20th, 2022, 7:31 pm
In American Prometheus, I loved reading the sections where Oppenheimer rode his horse in the New Mexico mountains. Is there a chance Nolan shot some IMAX footage with horses in the mountains for this film?
The Internet Movie Database is listing a horseback riding instructor. So, there should be some.

Uno
Like/Dislike ratio on Youtube seems to be good as well.. It currently sits at 266k likes and 2.4k dislikes. Looks like people are enjoying the trailer

can someone please send me the imax trailer??

Uno wrote:
December 21st, 2022, 7:19 am
Like/Dislike ratio on Youtube seems to be good as well.. It currently sits at 266k likes and 2.4k dislikes. Looks like people are enjoying the trailer
Other videos have ridiculously good ratio too. People are ever less likely to dislike a video after youtube made it invisible since most of them think their dislike is not reigistered.