Trailer #1

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
FYI: the trailer was cut together by Universal's in house trailer agency Inside Job

KEM
antovolk wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 5:43 pm
FYI: the trailer was cut together by Universal's in house trailer agency Inside Job
Does it give any info on the music? Was it a trailer house or Ludwig?

antovolk wrote:
just the online one or the IMAX exclusive too

i have a suspicion the IMAX trailer was cut by nolan and lame - it’s so tonally different

Michaelf2225 wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 7:11 pm
antovolk wrote:

i have a suspicion the IMAX trailer was cut by nolan and lame - it’s so tonally different
I really doubt Nolan cuts his trailers.

poplar wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 7:14 pm
Michaelf2225 wrote:
antovolk wrote:

Actually, I remember a report back in 2016 or so stating that Nolan himself cut the Dunkirk teaser. And he of course cuts the prologues including sizzle reel with his editor.

I think it’s a very real possibility him and Lame cut the IMAX trailer

Willem wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 7:17 pm
poplar wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote:

Actually, I remember a report back in 2016 or so stating that Nolan himself cut the Dunkirk teaser. And he of course cuts the prologues including sizzle reel with his editor.

If there is a director that cuts his trailers is Nolan, in fact these two trailers are soo tastefully cut that i would bet its Nolan and Lame`s work.

Absolutely magnificent

Willem wrote:
poplar wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote:

Dunkirk campaign (minus the prologue) are all agency cuts (Trailer Park for teaser, Buddha Jones I believe for the first trailer and Ignition for the final). Lee Smith was officially credited as co editor for the Interstellar teaser together with the team from Ignition...

So yeah I suspect any IMAX / special looks Nolan is directly hands on. Though no doubt very involved across the rest of the campaigns.

This fan made trailer was surprisingly accurate. :facepalm:

antovolk wrote:
December 20th, 2022, 3:57 am
Willem wrote:
poplar wrote:

Dunkirk campaign (minus the prologue) are all agency cuts (Trailer Park for teaser, Buddha Jones I believe for the first trailer and Ignition for the final). Lee Smith was officially credited as co editor for the Interstellar teaser together with the team from Ignition...

So yeah I suspect any IMAX / special looks Nolan is directly hands on. Though no doubt very involved across the rest of the campaigns.
I see! This is why we need you here Anton. :gonf: Must have been a false report then.

I do wonder if the (non-IMAX) trailer soundtrack is Goransson's or Universal's work.