Trailer #1

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Universal just officially released the trailer at 4:30PST!!!

Anyone know the significance of the fish bowl full of marbles?

KEM
BrandX wrote:
December 18th, 2022, 8:35 pm
LETS GOOOOO!! I was so upsetting watching the Buccaneers get destroyed, this jus made my day a lot better

Sweet Mary and Joseph

Still a good trailer even if I think the IMAX one would have been cool to release as well. Didn't even notice Damon in the scene with the nodding. Think the tone of this specific trailer is more mixed than I initially felt especially with the dialogue hinting at the darkness of the narrative. I do love that Murphy is so front and center and seeing some of Jack Quaid is great too. Think they are the only ones you can spot?

I stand by my comments that the trailer (primarily due to the music choice) gives it a really strange "uplifting" vibe, but the footage itself is spectacular. I love the warmer, dynamic palate that's almost a hybrid between Pfister era Nolan and Hoyte's style.

Teddy mentioned to me privately some of the shots looking over the desert camp almost have a Spielberg quality in terms of pictorial scale, and he's not off.

Probably the last footage I'll see until it opens, I can't wait.

-Vader

I see, why they choose this footage for main trailer.

Something that caught my eye...

Tremendous