Trailer #1

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
BTW, funny of MI 7 to do an Imax exclusive and then choose a release date where they'll have Imax cinemas for just one week.

Demoph wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 3:44 pm
BTW, funny of MI 7 to do an Imax exclusive and then choose a release date where they'll have Imax cinemas for just one week.
One of them really has to move. Oppenheimer especially would be wise to leave, or M:I 7 can move up. As we've all been saying, July is going to be a bloodbath.

-Vader

Yeah, it's a staring contest between Cruise and Nolan to see who blinks first, lol.

So I get here to IMAX. I chat with this manager I know and tell him I’m really here just for Oppenheimer preview. “I’m sorry the USB didn’t come.”

So I’m sitting in this theater fuming. I didn’t even want to see this fucking movie. Let alone drop $20 for it. So that’s how my day is going. Hope you all have better luck. Maybe call ahead of time.

u2aerofan wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 4:52 pm
So I get here to IMAX. I chat with this manager I know and tell him I’m really here just for Oppenheimer preview. “I’m sorry the USB didn’t come.”

So I’m sitting in this theater fuming. I didn’t even want to see this fucking movie. Let alone drop $20 for it. So that’s how my day is going. Hope you all have better luck. Maybe call ahead of time.
reminds me of the thing with the Tenet prologue - the cinema had the file for a whole week but they didn’t get the unlock key in time for the screening….completely feel you.

first east coast screenings starting in 10 so expect reax

I hope to see it in IMAX at Ontario Palace on Monday, so presumably it'll be showing by then. Haven't been there since 2018, they renovated and installed Laser earlier this year so it should be sweet!

By some miracle any of you kind nolan fans might have saved that partial bootleg, and may go as far as to sending me a link or a copy of it, if so thanks in advance :lol:

Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 6:18 pm
By some miracle any of you kind nolan fans might have saved that partial bootleg, and may go as far as to sending me a link or a copy of it, if so thanks in advance :lol:
I also express this sentiment.

Vader182 wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 4:31 pm
Demoph wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 3:44 pm
One of them really has to move. Oppenheimer especially would be wise to leave, or M:I 7 can move up. As we've all been saying, July is going to be a bloodbath.

-Vader
And now, you can add Miyazaki who is going to take most of the Japanese market at least. (waiting for release date in other countries)

Really shocked the full trailer didn't leak before previews started showing...I've been so impatient