Trailer #1

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Might get taken down soon.

I can't help but feel this will be Nolan's masterpiece. I know the films he has made already have left a huge impression on us. However, this film based off this trailer seems to have everything great about Nolan and more. I'm sure he's passionate about all his work but this just seems so much more meaningful. I cannot wait to sit in an IMAX theater and experience this film.

Forum Pro
Griffg63 wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 1:09 am
I can't help but feel this will be Nolan's masterpiece. I know the films he has made already have left a huge impression on us. However, this film based off this trailer seems to have everything great about Nolan and more. I'm sure he's passionate about all his work but this just seems so much more meaningful. I cannot wait to sit in an IMAX theater and experience this film.
I agree, most people's criticism of him is that his movies are cold and this is very much not that. In the trailer alone, it feels very human. The internal turmoil of Oppenheimer contrasted with the massive responsibility, scope and regret of mankind's worst invention is perfect material with him.

Holy cow, the physics visuals.

KEM
Man I can’t stop watching, even a terrible iPhone recording in another language has me so hyped

Hustler wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 11:26 pm
El Especial wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 7:41 pm
Those 45 seconds were terrific
That's what she said.
lol

Gonna go ahead and say it right now, this will be Nolan's best yet

Burner05 wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 12:10 am
Might get taken down soon.
Translation, anyone?