Teaser Trailer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Tarssauce wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 3:09 pm
Bacon wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 3:08 pm
Time wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 3:06 pm
What does the countdown signify?
When the movie drops
No. It's exactly a year away. I think the film will have an internal countdown to the trinity test.
That's a very good theory

Better version (for some reason, 1-2 seconds is cut):

Wonderful!!! Always with this strength of Nolan's teasers, this is both enigmatic, does not reveal anything about the nature of the film but entices enough by releasing the potential first tone of it, so eager to discover what Nolan has prepared again, it looks incredible, and this musical tension both atmospheric and disquieting that rises crescendo, Ludwig and Nolan is really a wonderful tandem!
I really feel a tour de force from the filmmaker, and another progression in his filmography!!

And we feel even more the will of Nolan to continue even more in the abstraction, which was already the case with Dunkirk and Tenet, especially with these great flames due to the explosion, we are already immersed in this whirlwind of fire, which forms a set of cinematographic materials, filmed as a world in itself, as if we were immersed in another dimension, all of this pronounced with Ludwig's score, I feel once again the filmmaker to go towards experimentation here, and I'm already delighted!

This teaser sounds like a mix between The Dark Knight Rises, with the voices-over, and Interstellar, with this kind of old atmosphere and with the explosion which can make one think of the dive into the black hole.

The more I watch it, the more I love it even more already!
Last edited by Nolan62 on July 21st, 2022, 6:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.

The visuals looks good.

Ace
Thinking the shot of the hat and smoking pipe on the desk will be the first shot of the film.

Last edited by Ace on July 21st, 2022, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What are those thingies on the window?

I love the countdown

I don’t think there’s anyone as good at manifesting intrigue and excitement for seemingly any project he does, quite like Nolan.

Frankthetank wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 7:10 pm
I don’t think there’s anyone as good at manifesting intrigue and excitement for seemingly any project he does, quite like Nolan.
Totally agree.

That was just Epic & Beautiful just like the poster. Hype rises tenfold!!
Favourite Nolan teaser for me :gonf:
1)Oppie teaser
2)TDKR teaser
3)Dunkirk Teaser
I really really hope they release this online during the weekend.
would be a crime not to..