Teaser Trailer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Bacon wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 3:16 pm
Allstar wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 3:09 pm
It’s hard to hear all the dialogue, hopefully that’s not the case when it is a non bootleg.
It's a meme at this point to not hear Nolan dialogue, and I unfortunately don't see Nolan changing that.
Whilst I don't see him treating sound totally normally (I assume the testing sequences will go for a real feel in particular), since I doubt this'll be outright action heavy I don't think there'll be as much a need for the kind of sound mix that then results in dialogue being hard to here. Personally speaking Tenet was the first time the sound mix was a genuine issue so I either hope it's lessened and good for most people, or that he took the responses to Tenet to heart and just decides not to do it. I personally hope it's more the latter because if it legitimately effects the experience of watching the film then it'll be a flaw for audiences that will be hard to forgive at this point.

i think you all noticed, but the fireball shots are "Inverted" hehe.

Though admittedly at this point I feel like audio audibility is mostly subjective. Found some parts of Elvis hard to make out but saw nobody say the same. Immediately heard that last line from alternate universe Wanda in Dr Strange 2 and could hear it any time I checked the screen whilst working at the cinema I'm employed at (Vue Purley Way if anyone recognises it), but saw a few people online that didn't hear it.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 3:28 pm
i think you all noticed, but the fireball shots are "Inverted" hehe.
"Tenet" prequel confirmed!

Holy shit, there's so much to come back to, and our tradition continues - bootleg teaser trailer! Dare I say it might be his best one once since Inception's? I'm vibing with it, hopefully it's officially released soon.

the link fails to load..anybody willing to share a copy if downloaded?

Innovator wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 3:33 pm
Holy shit, there's so much to come back to, and our tradition continues - bootleg teaser trailer! Dare I say it might be his best one once since Inception's? I'm vibing with it, hopefully it's officially released soon.
Idk I thought the Dunkirk and Tenet teasers were perfect and a little superior to this one in terms of generating hype/interest.

I think in the case of Bane and the pilots in Dunkirk, it's more realistic not to hear every single piece of dialogue in the context of the real world, nor does every piece of dialogue help you understand what you're seeing. You're not going to hear what everyone's saying while there's explosions and gunfire. It would almost be silly if every word was enunciated and performed perfectly with crisp audio, and would honestly take me out of the experience. That's just my take. If you didn't hear a line clearly and you were still okay with following the movie, that's a stylistic choice, not an error.

666kalpa wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 3:38 pm
the link fails to load..anybody willing to share a copy if downloaded?
+1

Angus wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 3:40 pm
I think in the case of Bane and the pilots in Dunkirk, it's more realistic not to hear every single piece of dialogue in the context of the real world, nor does every piece of dialogue help you understand what you're seeing. You're not going to hear what everyone's saying while there's explosions and gunfire. It would almost be silly if every word was enunciated and performed perfectly with crisp audio, and would honestly take me out of the experience. That's just my take. If you didn't hear a line clearly and you were still okay with following the movie, that's a stylistic choice, not an error.
That's why I'm glad that in my country most of the movies are presented with original audio and local subtitles, so you can hear the movie how it's intended and you understand everything at the same time.
Last edited by ANONIMNIQ on July 21st, 2022, 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.