Teaser Trailer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
So, is the whole movie B&W besides effects of Oppenheimer creation?

poplar wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 2:05 pm
Actually a great theory

Lhardy24 wrote:
July 20th, 2022, 2:55 pm
Been a projectionist for years. Usually Nolan’s trailers are encrypted and we don’t get keys until the day of. There is no trailer for Oppenheimer attached to play with NOPE.

HOWEVER, I got word from my film booker that Universal has placed a trailer that is stitched “into” the film itself and will play directly before the feature. They aren’t giving any other information. Usually, director intros are a separate DCP file that we have to attach and place ourselves so I don’t believe this an intro of sort. Universal said “trailer”.

Seems right up Nolan’s alley to do something like this. This is the only way for something not to leak prior.
Thanks again, you were spot on

TENET wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 2:06 pm
poplar wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 2:05 pm
Actually a great theory
Thanks, I was right about movie title, so maybe a second guess will be spot on ;)

Ace

Okay... That was... NOT how I imagined it, but do I like what I saw? Hell yes! :clap: :gonf:

The fire made me expect a Batman-logo popping up like the beginning of TDK :lol:

And the shot of Oppenheimer looking out the window reminded me of this:

WOW Very simple but Jaw Dropping

Awesome! Cinematography looks top notch! Now we need bootleg shot in landscape mode.

Of all places, it ended up on TikTok! Of course.
Wasn't expecting the slow motion shots and what about the countdown? Hint at the structure of the film?
This is great. Gives nothing away but hypes you up so much as always with Nolan's teasers.