Cast

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Ruth wrote:
December 16th, 2021, 8:55 pm
Hasn't that always been the case? Remember when the forum freaked out when a few people dared to suggest that it might have been cool for Nolan to have included non white soldiers in Dunkirk lol
True, but now we have a few who go from thread to thread trying to get even with anyone who's a little bit mean to Nolan with teenage level sarcasm.

You can't control your hurt fanboy feelings, maybe the internet is not the place for you, pal.

Master Virgo wrote:
December 16th, 2021, 10:09 pm
True, but now we have a few who go from thread to thread trying to get even with anyone who's a little bit mean to Nolan with teenage level sarcasm.

You can't control your hurt fanboy feelings, maybe the internet is not the place for you, pal.

To be fair, you also seem quite responsive to "fanboys" and were commenting about weak attempts at sarcasm and whatnot. In that regard, it goes both ways. If you can’t stand different kinds of people maybe the internet is not for you either.

Master Virgo wrote:
December 16th, 2021, 10:09 pm
Ruth wrote:
December 16th, 2021, 8:55 pm
Hasn't that always been the case? Remember when the forum freaked out when a few people dared to suggest that it might have been cool for Nolan to have included non white soldiers in Dunkirk lol

I hope your talkin' about me. I'm having a ball.

Oh, I know how desperate you are for my attention. Here's a little bit more to ease your pain.

Master Virgo wrote:
December 16th, 2021, 11:21 pm
Oh, I know how desperate you are for my attention. Here's a little bit more to ease your pain.
See, Nolan may suck at romance, but on the Nolanfans forum, it is possible. <3

Snake, do you think love can bloom in the Nolanfans forums ??

If Nolan casts Willem Dafoe in this, my life will be finally complete.

Ace

Holland was recently considered for an ensemble part in an A-list director’s latest film. And though the deal didn’t close, he could have secured $1 million for a small part in a tentpole film.
https://variety.com/2021/film/features ... 42101/amp/

Could be any film, but most of the comments are guessing it was Oppenheimer (Not that means much).
Last edited by Ace on December 23rd, 2021, 3:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ace wrote:
December 23rd, 2021, 2:13 pm

Holland was recently considered for an ensemble part in an A-list director’s latest film. And though the deal didn’t close, he could have secured $1 million for a small part in a tentpole film.
https://variety.com/2021/film/features ... 42101/amp/

Could be any film, but most of the comments are guessing it was Oppenheimer (Not that means anything).

Some scenes as a younger Oppenheimer maybe?
It Could be this! It would be great to see him working with Nolan, he has proven multiple times that he can be a magnificient actor, I mean, we just have to look at him with James Gray and in The Devil all the time, both great performances!

I can see him maybe as Richard Feynman... (he was 20-something when the Manhattan Project was going on)