Cast

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
What Nolan needs to do is have his people call Jodie Comer for whatever role that's available

Also for pete's sake not recycle 80% of his cast all over again

Also he should have Timmy C play one of the nuclear bombs

Ruth wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 7:50 am
What Nolan needs to do is have his people call Jodie Comer for whatever role that's available

Shooting should happen around the same time as Kitbag, so Comer is most likely not available. (same for Fassbender who'll be shooting with Fincher, btw)

Demoph wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 8:22 am
Ruth wrote:

Shooting should happen around the same time as Kitbag, so Comer is most likely not available.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Ruth wrote:

She's amazing, I'm sure Nolan will take her in one of his movies one day, her performance in The Last Duel (not yet seen Killing Eve) looks crazy.
Her career is going to soar and she will probably play for other great directors.

It would be really great to see her with Nolan!

And if Nolan could bring either Rooney Mara, Keira Knightley or Rachel Weisz for the role of Oppenheimer's wife, that would be amazing.

wait

waitwaitwait

CHALAMET REUNITED WITH NOLAN????

I wish

Them collaborating again is only a matter of time anyway. Chalamet is definitely going to lead one of Chris' new movies.

Nomis wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 11:05 am
wait

waitwaitwait

CHALAMET REUNITED WITH NOLAN????

I wish

Them collaborating again is only a matter of time anyway. Chalamet is definitely going to lead one of Chris' new movies.
Which role do you think would suit him better - Fat Man or Little Boy?

Ruth wrote:

Does he ever really recycle 80% of his cast? I mean his last movie had 3 people he never worked with before in the biggest roles. The only movie it felt like A LOT was TDKR imo.
Nomis wrote:
You might be disappointed if you see this as a guarantee.

Allstar wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 1:47 pm
Ruth wrote:

Does he ever really recycle 80% of his cast? I mean his last movie had 3 people he never worked with before in the biggest roles.
The only movie it felt like A LOT was TDKR imo.
Nomis wrote:
You might be disappointed if you see this as a guarantee.
Yeah, in his last three movies, he only recasted two or three actors he already worked with :
Interstellar : Anne Hathaway/Michael Caine
Dunkirk : Tom Hardy/Cillian Murphy(And Michael Caine, in a sense)
Tenet : Michael Caine/Martin Donovan/Jeremy Theobald

The rest was mostly new names, and big actors/actresses he never worked with before.

The 80% bit was a joke but i'm not surprised by the responses

Ruth wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 4:00 pm
The 80% bit was a joke but i'm not surprised by the responses
Which responses are you referring to? I figured you were being a little hyperbolic but yeah Tenet seemed very fresh in terms of casting to me as his most recent.

Are you not happy with the Cillian casting? I understand wanting new people to work with Nolan but Cillian imo really deserves this chance to lead one of his films. It’s long overdue. I’m looking forward to some first time Nolan collaborators in the supporting cast.